There are many ways to give!
Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Gregory the Great. There are a variety of vehicles for giving and we hope one is the perfect fit for you. Choose from a one-time online payment or a recurring monthly gift benefiting the Gregorian Fund.
You can also look into planned giving options or dedicate a memorialization. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a planned or endowed gift, please feel free to reach out to a member of our development team. We'd be happy to help you.
Whatever way you choose to join in, we thank you!
These are examples of ways to give to our Parish and School:
- Gregorian Fund: Supports the lifeblood of the school.
- Planned Giving & Gifts of Securities: Wills, bequests, stocks, bonds, property, IRA distributions, and more.
- Memorials & Prayer Garden: Prayer garden bricks, Tree of Life, statues, pews, and much more.
- Alumni Association: Keep up to date with news and events of your foundational school.
- Other Means of Support: Box Tops for Education, and employer programs.
- Endowments: Long term support for our Church and School.
- Underwriting Fundraiser Events: Walkathon, Auction/Spring Gala, Golf Tournament – For information, contact the Development office.
- Fall Craft Fair: Yearly craft fair where vendors sell their handmade goods.
How to Give to our School
Make your recurring or one-time gift to The Saint Gregory Fund. Donate Now
Send a Check
Send your check, payable to St. Gregory, to the Development Office:
St. Gregory the Great Parish, c/o, The Development Office
200 N University Drive, Plantation, FL, 33324.
Stop into the Development Office anytime. We are located in the Parish Center and are open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. You may also call for an appointment at (954) 473-8170.
Dear Parishioners, Alumni, Parents & Friends of St. Gregory,
We are committed to educating young men and women to be leaders who can help shape and influence the moral tone of our society. The education each student receives at St. Gregory is not the same education they could receive at any other school. We are unique. It is not enough to know all the facts. It is strong Catholic values and academic excellence that sets us apart.
The mission of the Development Office is to keep St. Gregory accessible to all qualified students and secure financial resources for its future financial needs. However, we cannot do this without your help. Your help is critical to the goals of our students and the financial sustainability of St. Gregory the Great.
We have been blessed with the generosity of our Board of Directors, alumni, parents, parents of alumni, grandparents and friends, and we do not take these blessings for granted. Please explore our site to find out how you can help us now to secure our future.
Your tax-deductible gift makes a difference!
St. Gregory the Great is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
For more information on giving or for instructions on how to make an electronic transfer of a gift of stock to St. Gregory, please contact the Development Office: email@example.com, call (954) 473-8170 or visit the St. Gregory the Great Church website.